Monday, April 13, 2009

Ayden's Goodie ..

Who says 15 year old boys won't do anything?

Ummm, me sometimes :) but here is the Goodie that Ayden has been working on for the past few weeks. He is part of his silver Duke of Ed challenge, and for 6 months Ayden will be making soft toys for children in local foster care. And of course, he is from Jodie's very cute "Goodies and Baddies" pattern.


I've done a bit of sewing in orange fabrics over the weekend.

I hope everyone had a great Easter. We have mountains of chocolate to get though, and a badminton net set up on the front lawn. Have to use up all that extra energy somehow!

12 comments:

Jodie said...

Ayden, he is wonderful. You have done a great job! I love the colours!

silverpebble said...

Wow, I'm blown away by Ayden's fabulous project. He's full of charisma - love the bandit mask!

Gorgeous sewing of your too Rachel

Emma
x

Kitty said...

How did you manage to get such a brilliant boy? I hope mine does stuff like that at 15.

I am loving the orange project - can't wait to see the whole thing.

Happy Easter to you all.

x

Lindi said...

Love Ayden's baddie! You just ant to adopt him, don't you!
He's sure to be popular with the recipient.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Well done Ayden! That's one great Goodie! Will there be a Baddie to match? Lucyx

Stephanie said...

Great Job, Ayden!!! It's a good feeling to do for others.

I hope you show more of Ayden's creations.

Sara said...

Great job Ayden! Love it! And such a worthy cause! ANd yours, love the colors!

Glad you had a happy Easter!

Calidore said...

Wow Ayden did do a fantastic job. Well done. Love the orange fabrics too Rachel.
Heaps of chocolate here too but I'm getting the kids to do housework to wear off the chocolate energy....wicked grin.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great job Ayden!!!
I need a badmitton set up in my front yard to work off some of this fat!!! lolol

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Well done Ayden!

periwinkle said...

well done Ayden, give yourself a huge pat on the back
lisa x

Little Green Doll said...

Wow, very nice Goodie! Adyen is really an artist!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...