Friday, April 24, 2009

Feeling Zippy!

I think I have the zips under control with this little pattern! Phew .... enough little make up bags made for the mothers days stall and a couple of gifts too. I can't decide which one I like the best..

Maya and I popped into Ballarat Patchwork at lunchtime today to pick out the fabrics for Maya's big bed quilt. Here are our choices - mostly fabrics from the Lucien "Flower Sugar" range. We thought we had better get in quick before they all sold out.

It's going to be a very cold weekend in Ballarat so hopefully I will be able to work on finishing off a couple of small projects and make a dint in my Loose Change quilt. Poor Maya is going to have to wait and stroke her fabric for a little while yet!

14 comments:

Linda said...

I don't think I could pick a favorite from those little purses, they are all so cute. Maya looks extremely happy with your purchases today, sweet looking fabrics.

zigzago said...

Wow, just beautifull those zippy-bags!
Maya made a nice choise with her fabrics!

Jodie said...

I wish I could send my kids to your Mother's Day stall.

Stephanie said...

Love all of the zippy pouches! Lucky moms who will be receiving them. Maya looks thrilled with her new fabrics. From what I can tell, they're gorgeous. Happy sewing.

Kelly said...

No matter how old you are... you still feel compelled to stroke your fabric... Maya looks very happy with her purchases.

Robin said...

I love those little makeup bags...so cute! And your little Maya looks more than thrilled with her fabric!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Those purses are gorgeous! And I really love Maya's new fabrics! Are you sure you'll be able to wait before you start playing with them????

Lucy x

Kitty said...

The pouches are ALL yummy! I really need to tackle my fear of zips sometime soon. :-s x

Calidore said...

Love the purses and Maya's quilt fabric is awesome. I don't blame you for wanting to get in quick and buy some. I'm sure it's walking out the door. Lovely photo of Maya - as always. Enjoy your weekend.

Sara said...

Those little purses are just too cute!

Maya made a great choice with her fabric! I love it!

Lisa said...

Your little purses are adorable and i LOVE the fabric for Maya's quilt and she looks so excited...it is going to be so pretty...can't wait to see it!

Bernadette said...

I would have trouble picking a favourite too, lovely purses. I can't wait to see what you do with your fabric for Maya.

Maree said...

All your Little Purses look Great...Little Maya looks Very Excited with her New Fabric...
cheers

Polka Dot Daze said...

Oh what a lucky girl. That is going to be a beautiful quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...