Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another challenge?

Yep, I've joined another challenge. This one is making a 9 patch a day for 10 weeks and is hosted over at Crazy Mom Quilts. I might end up with new quilt for my birthday! I've cut out heaps of 2 and a half inch squares and there is already a small dint in my pile of scraps. Still going strong on my Calendar Quilt Challenge and must post some pics of those soon too.

I've finished off the little baskets ready to package up tonight. I used the pattern from Pink Penguin without the handles for these - just love them.

And Loose Change is all quilted and the binding is on. Thanks for the reminder Maree! I had to grab scruffy-from-creche Maya for a quick posing opportunity again.


Kris, who made my beautiful stamped pendant a few posts ago has a giveaway for the cutest ring. I know, maybe I am ruining my chances but, have a peek!

15 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

I love the colours against the white in your quilt

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your loose change quilt is gorgeous - so bright and cheery!

Farmyard Crafts said...

Beautiful Quilt! Love the binding!!! ;) Oohh... I'm really wanting to do the 9 patch... just not sure! Maybe I should fix the star one first! I bought all new plain coloured fabric to unpick and fix!!! (Considering I ran out of the other stuff!) Good to see you've gotten some gifty things done too!!

Stina said...

Great finishes... love the new quilt.. and the baskets are lovely!!! :o) ANd oh I have seen the ninepatches challenge...and havent decided yet... but oh it would be great to start...wish you very goood luck!!! :o)

Jodie said...

Maybe loose change could come for show and tell tomorrow night!

Shari said...

Those nine-patches are great! They're all the rage at the moment... an oldie but a goodie...

Love the loose change quilt - and the cute model!

Cheers - Shari

Kitty said...

I am loving those nine patches - so pretty. It'll be a wonderful quilt. The new quilt is gorgeous and the baskets ... oh my, who wouldn't want one of those baskets?! x

periwinkle said...

everything is just gorgeous - where do you find the time ?
lisa x

Sara said...

I joined the 9-patch challenge too! Shh...I haven't done any yet! I know, horrible of me!

I love the baskets and the loose change quilt! They look great and Maya seems to like the quilt!

Dionne said...

What a beautiful quilt. I love, love, love that picture, what a sweetie snuggling with a brilliant quilt.
Cheers,
Dionne
PS - great 9-patches!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your quilt is gorgeous! And Maya is the perfect model! Lucy x

Maree said...

I so Love that Coin Quilt..love the colours & Maya is loving it too...love those little baskets & have fun with the 9-patch swap...that will keep you busy.!!
cheers

Renee said...

That pic of Maya is so cute! I also recognised her in the latest Homespun too - what a star!

Linda said...

these are all so beautiful Rachel! and how wonderful having the kiddy winks in Homespun!!!!

disa said...

A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...