Friday, May 8, 2009

Did you see my monkeys in Homespun magazine?

Yesterday Renee sent me an email saying she recognised Maya in Homespun! Back in December the editor Beck sent me an email asking for a couple of pics from the blog, and here they are, Maya and Callum, in the "Blue Issue" of Australian Homespun magazine.


This week I have been so good. Every last, tiny, huge, frustrating bit of unpicking has been done. All but two projects from that pile have been finished and one of those will be finished tonight when I sew the binding down.

To celebrate I have cut out all the fabric for the background for a new project. This project has been in my mind so long I have changed the design 3 times without cutting a single piece of fabric!

13 comments:

Missie Krissie said...

Don't your little cherrubs look gorgeous in print!? Congrats on being featured too!

Debbie said...

I was flicking through my friend's Homespun last night at sewing and thought, I know that little girl from one of my blogs....but couldn't remember which.....now I know!!!!

Maree said...

I saw it ...Maya looks so Cute with her Quilt...which I love...Nice Fabrics...looking forward to seeing what you make with these...
Congrats on the Editorial...
cheers

Maree said...

sorry your Munchkins with their Santa Sacks...had to have another look...getting mixed up with your blog...lol.
cheers

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Don't they look gorgeous!!! And doesn't your new fabric look gorgeous too?!!??!! Can't wait to see what it is going to be! Lucy x

Chocolate Cat said...

I'm saving up this magazine for Mothers Day morning but I might need to go and have a sneak peek!!

Jodie said...

ooh Annie told me she had seen them....famous kiddies!

Chookyblue...... said...

will have to check it out........got the mag but not looked thru it too well.........

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I noticed Maya too! How can anyone miss that gorgeous smile!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Bet the kids were super excited! Your new fabrics look gorgeous - can't wait to see the design!

our shabby cottage said...

Gorgeous pics of the kids Rachel. Love the new fabrics for your next project too.

Janellybelly said...

Hi Rachel
Great to see 2 of your 4 Wise Monkeys, with their beautifully sewn Santa Sacks, in Homespun. Hope you've had a great Mothers Day today!
Janelle xx

Jo in TAS said...

Cute little mokeys too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...