Friday, May 15, 2009

Kindness ..

Don't you just appreciate it so much when someone goes out of their way to do something extra. Here's Ayden with his favorite singer (just in front front of Lily Allen), Josh Pyke taken after the Ballarat concert last night. This was just so exciting for Ayden!

And here is my first reveal from my test sewing for Melly & me! Here is Maya with Bunny Boo, who she just loves and sleeps with at night. Melly posted the front cover and projects for the book Kaleidoscope and it looks just fantastic. Only another 4 weeks or so and we can see the finished book!

8 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Wow! Ayden must have been ecstatic to meet his favourite singer! How fab! He looks really thrilled!

And I love Maya's new bunny! I can't wait for the book to come out - it all looks fabulous! Lucy x

Kitty said...

Gosh, Ayden will never forget that will he? He looks so pleased in the photo. Maya's bunny is gorgeous - well done you. x

Stephanie said...

Both kids look like very happy campers. Bunny Boo is darling and I just read Melly's post about her new book. Very exciting.

Debbie said...

Hi,

I am also a tester for Melly, great to see your work, and isn't it very exciting, can't wait to see the book!!!

Farmyard Crafts said...

That's awesome!! It really makes you appreciate someone 'famous' when they take time out to do something kind for someone. That photo will be treasured for ever!! Cute bunny!!

Jodie said...

Yay for Ayden - did you take your sewing along???

periwinkle said...

nice one Ayden and lucky you too on the test sewing :-)

anne said...

wow how lucky was your son, I bet you are glad you did not take your sewing with you now........not cool mum. I love the quilt with the strips in it loose change, I think, off to design my own, any tips would be great. Happy Stitching

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...