Saturday, May 2, 2009

Some of my secret sewing revealed ...


So much of my sewing lately has been secret, so it's great to be able to reveal some of it. This was a very quick photo before I packaged up my redwork cushion swap package. My partner was Maree who organised the swap and if you would like to see all I sent, the post is here. This cushion was designed by Bronwyn Hayes and was a project in Homespun Magazine.

Also from Homespun, and designed by Leanne Beasley, this bag was sent to Julie as part of Linda's Spring Swap.

I also sent, along with a few crafty bits and pieces this cushion cover designed by Crabapple Hill. Luckily Julie likes pretty colours too! Thanks Linda, another fun swap!

This block is one of the four blocks that I worked on for Ballarat Patchwork. It is part of a project called Quiltaid. I'm looking forward to seeing what the finished quilt will look like when Emma has finished designing the stashing and quilting. This block was designed by Hatched and Patched. Cute!

14 comments:

Linda said...

you have been sooo busy lately Rachel so many beautiful things you have made. I love them all and I also love the redwork goodies Julia made for you - gorgeous!!!!

Kitty said...

Oh wow ... you've made some stunningly beautiful things there Rachael - all gorgeous, you clever thing. x

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Wow - there is always lots of love eye candy at your blog Rachel! I bet your partners were thrilled with their goodies.

Purple Paisley Patch said...

I saw your gorgeous work over on Maree's blog, it is truly beautiful. Homespun does give us some lovely patterns, I need to start making them up, thanks for the inspiration! :-)

clare's craftroom said...

All lovely , you have been busy !

Stephanie said...

Always lovely work. And very lucky recepients. Such a pretty quilt block. I love the birds.

Annie said...

Rachael, great post with beautiful things. I can't believe this is actually working - fingers crossed

Linda said...

Such pretty parcels that you've posted Rachel. I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Lots of lovely stitching Rachel! I particularly love the bluebirds. Lucy x

Sara said...

Wow, you have been busy and productive! It all looks great!

Moogsmum said...

Oh my word - what gorgeous things you've been making! I love your redwork cushion - that must have taken ages!!

Your swap partners must be delighted with their goodies :)

xxx

Bernadette said...

You work is always lovely Rachel. I love the redwork and I have that cushion pattern but just haven't got there yet!

Chookyblue...... said...

so many beautiful things on your blog today........

Lynn said...

You get so much accomplished. I love the loose change quilt now that it's all quilted. Plus that little quilt model is too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...