Sunday, May 31, 2009

the whimsical bear

It's all rush rush at our house this week. The "real" job is very busy with the lead up to World Environment Day on Friday. I think I have 2 events to go to in Melbourne on Friday and I am working to a strict deadline on a presentation to be held at a volunteering forum in Parliament next week. Thankfully it's not me speaking at the presentation!

I've been working on my swaps and am sewing the binding on the pink butterfly quilt, but have not touched Maya's quilt from Sewjourn yet.. This little bear will be made into a basket, and I think I might design a cushion to match. Cute minny muu fabric too.

Ayden has an interview for a casual job tonight so I've got ironing to do, and my fingers crossed for him too. Never mind exam week next week ...

10 comments:

Jodie said...

Good luck Ayden !!!!!

trashalou said...

Good luck Ayden.

But what I really want to know is how you are going to iron with your fingers crossed???

Katy said...

good luck Ayden!!!

Minny Muu is just so unbelieveably cute, isn't it?

Farmyard Crafts said...

Good Luck for the interview Ayden!! Love the bear in the car!! CUTE!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Hope Ayden's interview went well! Love your sewing - hope you get some time to do some more and that work doesn't take over! Lucyx

Stephanie said...

I just got a new car and it's not nearly as cute as little bear's car. Perhaps fabric designers should also be color/pattern consultants for car manufacturers. I know I would drive a polka dot car!

Sara said...

Sounds like you are really busy! I hope everything goes well next week!

Good luck Ayden!

Renee said...

the bear is gorgeous. My fingers are crossed for Ayden!

our shabby cottage said...

Oh boy, have you time to breathe this week Rachel? Goodluck to Ayden too for his interview tonight.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

The bear in a cr will make an adorable basket! Hope Ayden's interview went well and that your busy week goes smoothly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...