Friday, June 12, 2009

Kaleidoscope ~ Wow!


Look what we found on Tuesday! The parcel man with a package from Melly, with our signed copy of Kaleidoscope and gifts from Korea. Oh there was chocolate too ... and just look at the beautiful stitched Kokeshi Doll stitchery. When Melly asked what our favorite colours were, I knew we were in for a surprise!


Maya just had to show her Bumble Bee to the ones in the book. What a beautiful book!

And here are the samples I made as a pattern tester. They are looking a bit well loved at the moment as Maya just loved them and claimed them as her own.

Kaleidoscope is just a fantastic book, with some of the most stunning photography too. I am so pleased that I could have a chance to make and see all these projects and the opportunity to help Melly. Do you have a copy yet :)

9 comments:

Linda said...

What a gorgeous parcel of goodness. The book look terrifc, and that bumble bee is adorable, along with all the creatures you stitched up.

Renee said...

what a great package! and the pic of Maya showing the bumble bee his friend is so cute! I plan to get my copy on Sunday at the Quilt and Craft show :)

Stephanie said...

What a lovely package and I can only imagine the gorgeousness of the book. Oh how I love that sweet kokeshi!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Ooooooh! I'm so envious of you for having your copy of Melly's book already! I can't wait to get one!

Lucy x

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a gorgeous book!! Love all the beautiful samples you have made - what a fun project to be part of.

Blue Mountains, NSW said...

YAY!!! I have mine. Love the Kokeshi Friends stitchery, and the dolls. I'm sure I'll be having a go at them all though, eventually.

Moogsmum said...

Oh how exciting! the book looks wonderful and I love the kokeshi stitchery!
Looks like you did a fab job of pattern testing too!!
xxx

Whosies said...

love the little goodies. such sweetness...lucky you :) i need that book!

Janellybelly said...

Look at all that loveliness you've made, plus the gorgeous presents you received too. My DH has bought me Kaleidoscope for my birthday, can't wait to start creating from all the fabulous patterns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...