Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cookie Cutter Flowers

This weekend hasn't left my time for sewing, but I have finished sewing the binding on the cookie cutter flowers quilt. A very quick pic today! My sister Christine spotted it, and has claimed it for her baby due in December.

We have been off to the park to run and run and run, climb trees, swing and slide and feed some ducks. Callum sat still long enough for a pic.

My favorite photo of the week. Kane had his class mascot, Jackson Bear home last weekend and this is the self portrait he set up with his little camera. It just melts my heart x

10 comments:

Stina said...

Cute quilt...:o) perfect colours.. no wonder it is booked already!!! :o)

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

It is a wonderful picture. Quilt is cute too, guess she is having a girl xox

rachelmp said...

I should have said, yes, she is having baby girl no 3! So exciting and I will be able to use up some of my massive pink stash :)

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What lovely photos of the boys Rachel - don't they look alike?!

Great quilt too!

Lucy x

Calidore said...

Love the quilt Rachel - no wonder it was claimed...vbg. The photos of the boys are amazing.

clare's craftroom said...

Those are lovely photos !

Farmyard Crafts said...

Gorgeous quilt, Rach! Looks beautiful. Also agree... no wonder your sister has snapped it up already!!

our shabby cottage said...

Love the quilt and the last photo melted my heart too and to think he set the camera up himself to take it!!!

Cathy said...

your boys are lovely Rachel. I love the one of the little one with his class mascot - they grow out of this stage so fast!

Chocolate Cat said...

Yes that is a pretty cute photo!! Very cute quilt too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...