Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pincushion Swap ~ goodness from Jantine!

My beautiful packaged arrived from Jantine, all the way from the Netherlands as part of the Quilt at Home pincushion swap. I just love the colours that Jantine has used for the cupcake and the icecream pincushions (how lucky was I to receive two!) and the sweetest pink scissors with a beaded keeper. Fabric and lollies too! Thanks so much Jantine and Sandra.

My swap goodies arrived over at Sandra's in Switzerland. I used patterns by Rosalie Quinlan (Bug in a Bag), Lynette Anderson (Here Kitty) and Cinderberry Stitches (Blue Wrens Nest)

And my sewing for the week ... two more dolls quilts, and a tutorial for them nearly written.

6 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What lovely swap goodies - both given and received! Your doll's quilts look so colourful and fun

Sara said...

What great swap goodies! They are wonderful! I'm catching up and love all the work you have been doing! Hope your finger is doing better and that you had a wonderful holiday!

Farmyard Crafts said...

Awesome goodies... both sent and received!! Lucky!! The dolls quilts are cute! You've been so busy!! Well done!

Lynette Anderson said...

I am a bit bias but I have to say that your 'Here Kitty' needlecase looks fab in blue.

shanna said...

What a cute idea for a swap!

Karin said...

Such great swap packages! I love the cupcake pin cushion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...