Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beautiful fabric and gifts...


Last year I joined Maree's Birthday Fat Quarter Swap. See all my fabric from my group of swappers Vanessa, Jo, Mandy, Jo Jo, Shelley and Kerry. The ladies sent me lots of extras and were just so generous. Thank you Maree and Birthday Swappers.

On Wednesday craft at Annie's, Kathryn gave Annie and I these beautiful Kokeshi Dolls. Thanks Kathryn x. Cute!

My birthday fat quarters haven't stayed in the stash for long... my wip has just a few of them.


More fantastic fabric, picked out by Emma, so I can make this cute Matryoshka Quilt by Rosalie Quinlan as a sample for her shop. I can't wait to start this one!

We even had sunshine yesterday. Not today though! Matt had to move our 10 foot trampline from where it had tipped last night, the winds were so strong.

11 comments:

Jeni said...

i am in Maree's birthday swap also
just love opening the post
love your fabric

Stina said...

Love your little baskets...
Are the pattern a single pattern or are it from a book??? Have been looking for it...but cant find it?? :o)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love all your FQ's and the sweet Kokeshi doll. Your WIP looks gorgeous - such lovely baskets.

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy Birthday........we are very close in dates.....I am in Maree's swap too and it is such fun......

Carin said...

The new FQ's are perfect in your little basket project, I love the fabrics for the new quilt your going to make.

Sara said...

Great fabrics! Lucky you!
Happy Birthday!
The doll is adorable! and love the picture of your little one!

our shabby cottage said...

Your wip is looking great - you are such a fast worker Rachel - to think you were still stitching those on Wednesday!!!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Ooooh! Lots of lovely fabrics! Have fun!!!

Lucy x

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the basket quilt, and the fabrics your using in the newest project. Great birthday swap.

Rita said...

Have you prefer any book for it. If yes then please mention its name.

RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Linda said...

such beautiful fabrics what a lovely idea a birthday swap, hope you had a lovely day I had mine on the 18th so we are quite close~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...