Friday, September 4, 2009

I am a Homespun hog...

I have to admit it.. I was flicking though Homespun from back to front, as you do, and saw famous Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkeys Quilt and cushion that she made for her little boy, using the applique from one of my designs


And then over the page, was my cushion I made for Maree from On my Verandah for her Redwork Cushion swap. Homespun had asked me for a pic ages ago, and here it is! Maree from Farmyard Crafts has a pic in there too!

I'll be back soon to show you what I have been working on ... after the big birthday party tomorrow for Kane.

Life is pretty good when you are 7 and birthdays manage to go on for a week!

9 comments:

Jodie said...

LOL.... a homespun hog....

Hope the party is great...

Katy said...

hehehe - you complete hog, you!

(thanks for the pic of my quilt - oooh, it looks pretty, doesn't it?)

clare's craftroom said...

Happy Birthday Kane !

Chookyblue...... said...

2 of my friends in the one magazine.........can't wait to get it......

Annie said...

I saw it Rahael and thought of you - happy birthday no.7 - I'm feeling lots better

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

See! I always new you were a superstar! Lucy x

Farmyard Crafts said...

Happy Birthday Kane!! Between us and Sam (Missy Mack)... we know "everyone" in Homespun this month!! ;)

Cathy said...

You are a hog - here is me thinking we were doing alright being featured in the mag too! You get two mentions! Hope the party goes well.

Sara said...

Congrats on making the magazine!

Hope the party is a success!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...