Friday, October 23, 2009

Are we ready to go!

Yes! It's finally Friday, and I last night I gave this little cushion as a birthday gift, for a birthday in July. Well, it was the end of July... The stitchery in the centre is a design by Hatched and Patched.

At lunchtime today Callum, Kane, Maya and I went to the local wildlife park to see the baby Tasmanian Devils who are out and about now. I should have taken the camera. Lucky we have a annual pass. We smiled.

So the "Quick and Easy Block Tool" is out ready to make a start on Lara's fabric for the Around the Block quilting bee. Lara's challenge is pointy blocks. My pointy thinking hat is on!

6 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Don't let it hurt your pointy head ! Love your cushion .

peppermintpatcher said...

It looks to me like a cushion well worth the wait.

Jodie said...

As the recipient of the cushion I was thrilled. I am obsesed by the owl and the pussycat, rachel didn't know but she chose that stitchery for me... How amazing !.
Rachel ..I love it !!!

SewAmy said...

I love hatched and Patched. Love your pillow

Cubby House Crafts said...

Love your cushion and your colour choices! Lisa

Annie said...

LOVE the cushion Rachael! . . . and I'm putting my pointy hat on today too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...