Friday, November 13, 2009

Off to Finland ..

I was so happy to hear today that my stitchers angel package had arrived in Finland at Jeanette's home!


Unfortunately my photo's were very quick but Jeanette's are much better on her lovely blog. I had the hint that Jeanette likes dark red, and luckily ... polka dots!

For Jeanette I made Nelly's Sewing Bag and Bug in a Bag Ladybug pincushion, designed by Rosalie Quinlan, and the needle case designed by Cinderberry Stitches. My sneak peek at my stippling was to be a sewing machine mat (or mini quilt). I love that Jeanette has filled her bag with her knitting already :)

Thanks again Helen for organising the swap. Heaps of fun again in 2009.

3 comments:

Katy said...

gorgeous!!!! What a wonderful package!

Stephanie said...

Very lucky Jeanette. Loving the spotted ladybug.

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like a great parcel to me.........well done.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...