Thursday, November 5, 2009

Teasers ...

First is another little peek of my upcoming project in Homespun. Off in the post in August, and instructions and profile are all approved now, and in print in February. Just in time for my Grandma to see when she arrives back in Australia for another visit after cancer surgery.

Next, Ayden and I have been lucky enough to be selected to review a lighting sample each for our study and sewing spaces. Great timing Maree, lamps ready for exam week!

And can you guess what I would like to make from my exploding tub of tiny scraps?

7 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

I would love to try out some lighting! We are still in the process of trying to decide what to have and where! Oh, and I do have whooping cough....

Chocolate Cat said...

How lovely to have your Grandma's visit to look forward to. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the lighting you test, something I need badly. Looking forward to what you are planning with those scraps!!

Renee said...

isn't that a great scrap quilt? Looking forward to seeing your version :)

Stephanie said...

Best wishes to your grandma. How wonderful she'll be able to see in person what you've been up to. Scraps...a spiderweb quilt perhaps?

Jantine said...

I don't have a clue, but I bet it is going to be nice. Could you tell me what line the stripe fabric is you made my needle pocket with. I just love it to bits, it would be great for bindings...

make it perfect said...

exciting rachel...i'll have to keep my eye out for your project in homespun!!

and i LOVE that scrappy quilt...thanks for the link. i have SO many scraps that i can't bear to throw away and this quilt looks like so much fun!

Annie said...

I'm off to see the new scraps project - my favourite kind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...