Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kris Kringles..

Last night was out-for-dinner-and-drinks for the Wednesday night stitchers who usually meet at Annie's place.

I only managed to hear that I needed a Kris Kringle present on Monday night, so there was some frantic stitching going on here, and some lunchtime and after work quick, quick machine-ing.

This little bag showing a stitchery by Rosalie Quinlan Designs, and some of Rosalie's very cute fabric too might pop up in someone's blog...

Lucky me. I picked out Kathryn's gift, a whole honeybun of "Sweet" fabric. I've got idea's already!

5 comments:

My.Florentine said...

Ohh, that's so nice. I bet whoever received it loved it!

our shabby cottage said...

Annie was one very lucky lady!

Annie said...

Oh Rachael, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to pick this gift. I just LOVE it - thank you for your great effort. We had a good night!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What a gorgeous present - lucky, lucky Annie! But also wow to getting a honey bun of Sweet - that's one of my favourites!

Lucy x

Chocolate Cat said...

What a gorgeous bag! I only heard last night that my daughter needed a kris kringle for school today, afraid I took the easy option and went for a Cadbury christmas stocking. Teenagers,especially boarders love their chocolate apparently!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...