Monday, December 28, 2009

SSCS Santas and Angels ...

I waited very patiently to open my Secret Santa package from Teresa! Look at the beautiful work I found on Christmas Day. All wrapped in fabric and in a handmade Christmas bag too. Lucky me!
And a close up of Teresa's beautiful stitching. A gift that will be part of my Christmas decorating year after year.
Thank you again Teresa and thank you Chookyblue. I just love seeing all the gifts that are popping up on blogs.
My package was sent to Mary Grace at Hooked on Needles who took some beautiful pics here

On Christmas Eve I also found this parcel at my door. My package did not arrive from the Hugs n Kisses Stitchers Angel and another Angel offered to make me a gift. Here is the cutest Christams apron which is also reversable (and has red polka dots - yay!), a weekend pattern by Lynette Anderson Designs and a decorator candle. And my angel says that there is more to come!
Thank you again Replacement Angel. I can't wait to find out who you are.

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

a lovely christmas decoration from teresa..........it is so nice to pull out lots of handmade goodies to decorate with for Christmas...........what you sent was gorgeous........thanks so much for being part of the SSCS.......

Stephanie said...

Sweet gifts. Thank goodness for angels. I hope the original package just got lost instead of it never being sent in the first place. Happy New Year!

WendyBee said...

Oooooh! Lovely gifts! I popped on over to hookedonneedles to see what you sent her --- gorgeous!
Love your blog! I don't think I've ever commented, always been a lurker, well it's about time I chimed in my appreciation of your interesting posts. Keep up the good work!
WendyBee

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that your parcel arrived before Christmas....I was so concerned that you would receive it today (and especially given the threat of a postal strike)....now I need to get working on the rest of your parcel...I know what I am going to do, just need to get a wriggle on...

Thimbelina said...

Just over from Chookyblue..... what a lovely blog you have, full of inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...