Friday, February 19, 2010

Quietly stitching away ...

This week I have been quietly working away. I've finally finished my Robot design .. now which magazine to submit it to?

Around the block for February, pink bordered blocks for Donna's daughters fifth birthday quilt with Dear Jane as an inspiration.

And this stitchery, for all those (many, many) moments when I just need to stitch. A free block of the month from Bronwyn Hayes of Red Brolly called Catalicious. I am working these stitcheries at 75% of the full size. Maya is begging for a cat quilt now.

10 comments:

Becky said...

Love the look of the quilt. You should sell the pattern, I will buy one :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Such a happy and cheerful quilt! Can't wait to see it in print:)

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Oh I love the robots!! Look forward to seeing it, hopefully, in a magazine and soon!! btw looks like we will be in Ballarat on our trip down south, fancy a cuppa??!! xox

trash said...

Ummmm ... does begging work? 'Cos I could do with one of those lovely quilts you make. Please. Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.

Stephanie said...

Terrific Robots! Restful kitty...I see a kitty quilt in your future.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

All your sewing is looking gorgeous Rachel! I'm always so impressed by how much you get done! Lucy x

Jantine said...

Your robot quilt looks great, you make me curious for the design!

Farmyard Crafts said...

Well done Rach! Your sewing all looks beautiful!! Robots to the highest bidders!!! Maybe Maya needs to learn to stitch!! ;) (I know... bit young yet!!)

Kate said...

Great robots!

kim at allconsuming said...

Oh I love those pinks for the Dear Jane inspired quilt. LOVE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...