Wednesday, March 24, 2010

About a Boy - Make it Perfect Pattern...

This was another secret I was working on a couple of weeks ago. Pattern testing for Toni at Make it Perfect, it's the About a Boy cap and satchel set.

The cap I made was a bit pinker than the "boys" version Toni made, but it looks pretty cute on Maya. The cap is surprisingly easy to make and is adjustable with velco at the back and comes in 4 size variations.

The satchel was made in blue linen and everyone in my family has asked to keep it .. but the strap is a bit short for Matt.. it's sized for boys!

Thanks for letting me be a pattern tester Toni - just love the pattern.

Toni is having a giveaway here for the pattern and a cap. Say hello and let Toni know your favorite Make it Perfect pattern for a chance to win. Good luck!

7 comments:

Andi said...

Beautiful stitching!!
I'll have that satchel!!!

Jan said...

Lovely job, Rachel; now you will HAVE to make one with a longer strap for Matt! Have fun in the school hols.

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

That cap fits Maya to a t. Wonderfully done. Love the satchel. May have to purchase that pattern.

Becky said...

Maya looks wonderful in her new hat and I can see why everyone wants the satchel too :)

Little Munchkins said...

The cap looks great in pink. I know it won't be long before my daughter will be asking for one too!

Little Munchkins said...

Forgot to say, I love the satchel too. I will be making one for sure, but probably not with the patchwork.

ZippyZippy said...

That little bag is just delightful - can see why everyone wants to keep it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...