Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stitching cats ..

In between other sewing commitments I have been stitching these cat themed stitcheries from the Bronwyn Hayes free Catalicious Block of the month. Maya begged me to make this for her, just for the cats. I'm resizing all the blocks so they can be trimmed to 7". After that, I'm not sure what I will end up doing. Well, there are another 10 months to decide...

Ready to go into the post tomorrow is 4kg of parcels ready to post off for Around the Block. Phew. I didn't realize how much work it would be cutting up all the fabric and sorting it into groups for each participant. Looking forward to seeing them popping up on blogland.

And I'm still so excited about being on the Design Team for Quilt Fabric Delights!

4 comments:

peppermintpatcher said...

Oh wow! Your stitcheries are just beautiful.

Bronwyn Hayes said...

Hi Rachel
You are such a beautiful stitcher! I'm really impressed- and I just love the designs in RED!
Bronwyn ...

Narelle said...

Your kitty stitcheries are so lovely. I have mine ready to go but haven't had a chance to thread the needle.

Maree: said...

Congrats on being on the Design Team..Maya is a Lovely Model and she has Grown.!!Love the Dinosaur Fabric.
cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...