Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tutorial - Reversible Child's Apron Pattern


Another secret revealed! On Sunday I posted a quick pic of Maya wearing here apron that I had designed for my application for the Quilt Fabric Delights Design Team. I couldn't believe it, but my application was successful and Sarah has posted the tutorial up here. Have a look at the other designers too, I bet you recognise some of their names ..

The tutorial is for a child's reversible apron with appliqued pockets on each side, and ties at the neck and waist. It is made using just three fat quarters and a few scraps. Sarah has a copy of the tutorial available to download right now. I'm looking forward to seeing all the tutorial the design team come up with too.

13 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Excellent project Rachel! Maya is the perfect model - recognised the fabric when you did the sneak peak the other day:)

Rachael said...

Oh me too - I recognised the fabric ;) A huge congrats now that its all official. Look forward to working with you and I have the perfect fabric here to make some little aprons for one little 4 year old chef here ;)
xoxo

Stephanie said...

Very sweet.

clare's craftroom said...

Wow congratulations ! It is a fabulous apron and how clever are you making it on to the team , well done !

Bloom said...

Congratulations on being announced as a QFD designer Rachel! And a very cute project to start off with, not to mention the model!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous work (and gorgeous girl). Well done, Rachel! (since you made both apron and girl).

Maya looks pretty happy with it, too.

Karina said...

Very nice your project, and I think it´s desnecessary, but Maya is a very beautiful girl. Kisses, Karina.

Jodie said...

Congratualtions Rachel - fantastic project!

Janellybelly said...

Awesome Rachel, I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous designs on QFD Creative. I got to see Lisa's projects last week :)
Love Janelle (in Melbourne!)

Jantine said...

You are on board of the team, wow, that is a huge achievement. Congratulations, I am proud of you!!! And proud to know you...

Renee said...

Congrats on being part of the QFD team Rachel! I look forward to seeing your projects each month :)

Tania said...

Gorgeous apron (and the model is absolutely the part to boot!)...

make it perfect said...

so exciting RAchel - congratulations! Look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...