Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do I need distractions?

One of my favourite sewing distractions is pattern testing. I just love being sent through a pattern that I have never seen before, and to try out fabric for a different look and gain new skills as I work through them. Then give my handy feedback :)

I am just so lucky to test patterns for Toni at Make it Perfect. Just look at the "thank you" bundle that Toni recently sent! If you check Toni's blog you can see all the variations on the zippered purse that she has made - so far, with a tutorial to come. Now I am just wondering if I take all of this haul to Sewjourn to show off, or just some of it? Thanks Toni!

Should I be admitting this? I, um, joined Ravelry. This short sleeved cardigan is on the go for Maya. Cute and seamless and easy... knitting from the neck down, and I did all that last night..

5 comments:

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Wow! Is there nothing you can't do!? Just saw your tutorial on Quilt Fabric Delights! Fantastic Rachel!! Just gorgeous. Hopefully I'll get the chance to make a light weight cotton one. Maybe voile? xox

sue said...

Oh lucky you getting all those gorgeous goodies for pattern testing. Welcome to ravelry too, it is quite fun seeing all those knits handmade by other people and the different variations. You will have to tell me your ravelry name so I can add you to my friend list too!

Jodie said...

you knit?? How did i not know this????

Little Munchkins said...

Wasn't it great to get those goodies in the mail? I love everything that Toni sent to you (and me too of course!) :)

Farmyard Crafts said...

You're amazing! ;) I'm sure there isn't anything that you can't do! I hope you waste LOTS of time on Ravelry! ;) I do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...