Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oh Boy ..

Did you guess what I was making from the last post? Here is where I am up to... a dinosaur project using mostly "Boy Oh Boy" fabrics.

Today we have been off to enjoy my nephew Nate's second birthday and a plant show on the way back. A big, big day but Maya had the pleasure of sitting down with two guinea pigs for company and patted them for ages. I think it was love.

And tonight, a bit of test sewing for the worst-kept-secret-in-blogland. Just loving this one, but no sharing sorry!

4 comments:

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

You are a busy little bunny! I love that range! I have some in the red xox

The Humming Cat said...

My daughter loves her 2 guniea pigs, they are the best pets ever. Free range by day, in a hutch at night, little mess, no fuss and they eat heaps of veges and fruit scraps.
Can't wait to see what you make with the dinosaur fabric.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Great fabric AND a new crafty book on the horizon - is it yummy?? Lucy x

Nikki said...

Can't wait to see the secret sewing stuff!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...