Friday, May 28, 2010

All quiet on the blogging front..

I have been the bad blogger and have not posted since our fantastic time away at Sewjourn. Sniff, sniff but the days are disappearing and coming up to World Environment Day, the "real job" is frantic. Nikki did a great post here if you would like to read what we were up to. And yes, it was great fun, and we even had a bit of sleep this year!

The Farmers Market was on at Lancefield while we were away and I grabbed this little bundle of dolls clothes for Maya's baby doll, Jonah H. $4 - so impressed. At the local op shop I found a knitting stitch counter, old and yellow and exactly the same as the one my grandma used. I couldn't leave that behind.

The poor sewing machine is still packed up with it's cover on but I have been catching up on these stitcheries from Red Brolly for the Catalicious quilt. Back to it while the footy is on tonight, then back to secret sewing.

3 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh happy sewing, don't leave it too long between sewing projects!! Love Posie

Nikki said...

Hope you have time to get the Bernina out soon.

And hey - did you notice that you're now on my sidebar instead of just in Bloglines? No idea how I missed putting you in there earlier than this.

Have a great weekend, Rachel.

Darling Petunia said...

Hi! I'd be happy to send a stitch counter to you. Heck, maybe someday I'll want something from Australia, no? Just send your address to DarlingPetunia@aol.com, please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...