Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tutorial ~ Celebration Tablerunner

It's time to share my most recent tutorial for Quilt Fabric Delights. It's the Celebration tablerunner, made with lots of half square triangles, with added stitchery detail in the centre.


I made my version with a mixture of beautiful Lecien fabrics and cottage garden threads. The tutorial can be downloaded here at Quilt Fabric Delights.

If you would like a kit to make this pretty tablerunner, Sarah has them available here. Thanks again Sarah!

Now there is only one of those bunnys left...

7 comments:

Jan said...

that's SO lovely, Rachel. Do hope you are feeling better. BTW, a book arrived at the library for you today.

Boyknitter said...

Your table runner is absolutely lovely! Really fresh and bright!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

It's gorgeous Rachel! I'm a bit scared of pinwheels now though as my quilt isn't going together very well with the points going all skewiff! Need to try harder! Lucy ;o) x

Calidore said...

Stunning Rachel. The colours are amazing. Well done. I don't know how you get everything done - I'm in awe of your organisational and sewing skills.

Maree: said...

Gorgeous Rachel...Love the Stitching..
cheers

Cottage Garden Threads said...

We love it over here at CGT! Dog rose seems to be a hit with you QFD creative team! Keep up the awesome work

Janet said...

Love this runner. So pretty. I love the pinwheels and stitching combination. I hope to get one made.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...