Monday, June 14, 2010

Long weekend in cold Ballarat ..

I've been looking forward to this long weekend for ages. House maintenance is something we struggle at. Getting time, making decisions and keeping a range of children out of the way of the project are all difficult.

We did it. The top split level section of our house is painted! We bought our house nearly 13 years ago and the doors have had undercoat since then but we did paint over the original pink shade as soon as we had the contracts signed. It had become so scruffy that I couldn't find a clear spot to take a pic against .. hard work for a blogger!

Matt worked really hard and it's done. I worked really hard keeping kids busy for three days. We did a photo shoot for a tutorial in the cold. Just look at Maya's pink nose! We painted objects at the plaster fun house, bikes have been riden and two kids have learnt how to knit. The playstation had a bit of a work out too, as did the oven.

What craft did I get up too? I'll show you soon!

3 comments:

Andi said...

DOn't forget to show pics of the paint job too!!!

Nikki said...

Sounds like a busy one!!

Maya looks so sweet. I want to pinch her little cheeks.

our shabby cottage said...

I would gladly entertain kids to get out of painting!!! Great job Rachel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...