Thursday, July 29, 2010

Haul ...

It's taken a bit of time to get the pics of my birthday gifts to myself up on the blog. I've picked out a great haul of fabric from Quilt Fabric Delights, with a few of those picked for summer clothes for Maya.

For me, Nikki's new Panel Bag Pattern and some hardware. I have great plans to make this up for a national corporate team meeting for work in a couple of weeks.

I thought this book would also go well in the collection, Design it Yourself Clothes by Cal Patch

Matt and the kids bought me a new Nikon point and shoot camera that I am also pretty excited about. I have the best intentions to read the manual and learn heaps, but I have taken it to the kids swimming lessons twice and have not made it very far at all.

And Ayden's braces came off - hooray!

4 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Ooh! That looks like a fabulous haul! You're going to have fun with that! Lucy x

Calidore said...

Looks like you are going to have heaps of fun. The book certainly does look interesting. Would love to hear how you get on with it. Congrats to Ayden - braces off - what a milestone.

Chocolate Cat said...

Looks like a lot of great goodies! Wow that seems like no time since Ayden got his braces on - sure he doesnt feel like that though!! Braces in our house go on next month!

our shabby cottage said...

i like the look of that book Rachel and great fabrics too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...