Saturday, August 28, 2010

Around the Block ~ Indian Stars for MJ

This month was the last month for Around the Block on Flickr. I've just snuck in for the August deadline. MJ asked for blocks made with her pretty blue and cream fabrics to measure 8" finished and make the block using a tutorial for Indian Stars. We were also asked to add in a favourite fabric of ours to add a personal touch to one of the star points. I love this idea and I have added a cornflower blue essential dots fabric in one, and some blue flea market fancy in the other - both fabrics that I am hoarding and using every last scrap.

Please come back to visit tomorrow too .. I think there may be a giveaway ..

3 comments:

Maree: said...

Love the little added extra..makes them Unique..Pretty Blocks.
cheers

Chookyblue...... said...

nice blocks and adding your extra touch......cute.......

Becky said...

Both wonderful blocks. I am looking forward to the end of round 1, and the start of round 2 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...