Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let's Go! Backpack Tutorial ~ up on Sew Mama Sew

One of the projects I have been working on, are the "Let's Go" backpacks for Sew Mama Sew's August Back to School Month. The tutorial is up and ready to go, here at Sew Mama Sew.

Every commenter on Sew Mama Sew for August is up for the chance to win prizes. Make sure to visit!

Kane and Maya were great models for me - and this is just before Maya fell in the puddle too ... I asked the kids if they would like a treat for being such great helpers. Maya had her toenails painted and Kane picked out a ball of (very bright) wool for the scarf he is working on.
The tutorial is for both the simple and the robot variation of the backpack... and Maya is using the green one already for creche and is not happy that she can't claim the robot one too!

5 comments:

Katy said...

they're fantastic! rachel, you're soooo clever!!!

Whosies said...

they are totally cute- both bags and kids! congrats on being featured.

http://patchworkposse.com

emma said...

Clever girl, I think the neices will be getting one each!

Jantine said...

I love both backpacks a lot! LOL about Kira not having both bags. She can't have all, can she...

monda-loves said...

ahh these are just lovely. I suspect I'll be doing a similar thing when I have kids. They'll probably be begging for for something shop bought though. We never really appreciated our mum's handmade efforts when we were young (how rude!) :o)

Monda
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...