Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finding the time..

This week has been huge. The boys school takes an extra week of school holidays in September so we are now about to start the second week of holidays when most Victorian schools are starting their first. If only work wasn't so frantic.. Callum and Kane spent a couple of days with their grandma and I worked until 11 pm. The rest of the week they have been my helpers :) and Ayden tells me he has done 34 hours this week at the casual job.

Sorry I haven't posted!

I've grabbed a pic from the Archives, and this is one of the patterns I designed for Quilt Fabric Delights Christmas in July, along with the Three Wishes Gift Bags. I was lucky enought to have Becky write a review on the Three Wishes Gift Bags here - check out Becky's cute version of the Santa bag!

The sewing machine has been packed away for a few weeks, but I dragged the poor thing out today. I also unpacked my projects from Sewjourn from back in May and finished off a quilt top for a potential magazine project. Hooray! Now just the matching cushion to make, and the quilting and binding and maybe a sneak peek. It was so nice to sew!

6 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Enjoy your holidays, we start in one more week here in Canberra, yahoo!! I'm swapping my 4 around into different bedrooms, clearly i'm looking for things to do!! Have a blast with all those lovely children, love Posie

Chookyblue...... said...

like this bag Rachel........nice project.......

clare's craftroom said...

I hope you get to enjoy some holiday time ! I do love the bag , just lovely !

Chocolate Cat said...

Sounds like you have been busy, enjoy the rest of the school holidays!

Farmyard Crafts said...

Cute bag, Rach! Hope you enjoy your holidays too!

Locket Pocket said...

I hope you have a fun and productive holiday (and by productive you know I mean sewing!!) Lucy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...