Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stitch.. stitch..

Thanks everyone who commented on the Lions cushion, and the randomly drawn winner is .. Bree, who will be emailed unless she gets in first! I hope the cushion makes a lovely gift for your friends babies Bree.

Another thank you to all the people who have bought the Three Wishes Gift Bags pattern. Just so exciting to release a pattern here on my blog and I hope to see a few around too. If you have any questions on it, please, please don't hesitate to ask.

Maya has been asking me about her "kitten quilt" so I have been stitching away on these free blocks from Red Brolley. 7 are completed now and Maya has enjoyed colouring in the patterns after I have finished the embroidery. I'll trim them all to 6" when I have completed them all.

My poor sewing machine has cobwebs ... seriously! Fingers crossed I fix that on the weekend.

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Rachel,
Love the stitcheries, I'm doing mine in colours. It took a bit of making up my mind as I liked them both ways. I've gone and checked, and counted my designs....have I missed one, or do you have a ring in?? It was number 8 yesterday wasn't it?? I don't have the one with the lady with the birds around??

Jan said...

Happy stitching, Rachel. Can't let your model down, can you?

Locket Pocket said...

They're looking lovely! Lucy x

Christine said...

Gorgeous stitching. Thanks for the link.

Barbara said...

Just beautiful handwork, Sue. Your daughter is absolutely precious.

I read Bronwyn's blog but I cannot find the first and third blocks in your photograph. I did not think she sold any cat patterns so can you tell me where you found them ? I would love to have them for the quilt that I am making

Wendy said...

These stitcheries are lovely - what a lot of hard work has gone into them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...