Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Three Wishes Gift Bags ~ My First Pattern Release!

Hooray! I'm finally releasing one of my patterns as a PDF download.... and just AUD $4.00 to start you on your Christmas stitching. There are 3 stichery designs in the pattern and as you can see, you can dress the gift bags up with some trim and a few buttons. Great for teachers, carers and friends. The stitcheries would look cute framed or sewn together with Christmas fabric to make a sweet table runner and verigated thread gives them a festive look too.

Each finished bag measures approximately 9" x 8.5", big enough for a nice box of chocolates. And handy too, if like me, you hate wrapping but love to sew!

At the bottom of the blog there is a larger pic of the bags, and to the right, you can buy through paypal. I'll email the pattern to you asap when you buy.

10 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Awesome!

Locket Pocket said...

They are gorgeous! Congratulations! Lucy x

Farmyard Crafts said...

Looks great Rach! Just in time for perfect gifts for teachers!

Nikki said...

Well done, Rachel. Go you!!!

Jantine said...

Congratulaions, this is a great achievement! They are very pretty, I love red and white combinations ;-)

Tracey in CT said...

They are beautiful! I'm going to buy them today and start stitching tomorrow! These will be great for Christmas gifts!

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great Rachel......goodluck......

ozjane said...

Well you have tempted me and I have just ordered.(Glenice)
All the best.

Jodie said...

Rach, this is awesome !!! I must buy one right away !!!

Christine said...

I LOVE these gift bags. I was in QFDs Christmas in July and have had them traced for a while. Must get in and stitch them soon .. thanks for reminding me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...