Thursday, October 14, 2010

Did I say I would finish some things ..


I did!  Those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile will know how much I love my fabric scraps.  I do just love them.  For Around the Block II  I was pretty sure that I would be able to use just my fabric stash,  plus some white sashing fabric to put together my packs.  It took ages to sort out my prettiest fabric pieces and find scraps larger than 3" wide,  iron and collate them.  It nearly broke my heart cutting some them in pieces too.   I hope they make beautiful butterfly fabrics for the group to sew.

This quilt has been quilting and the binding hand sewn down.  So pleased it is done and nearly ready to photograph. 

Some summer clothing has been finished for Maya too and a tutorial finished and submitted.   Now what should I work on tonight ...

7 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to work on your butterfly block :)

Helen said...

I can't wait either!!

Andi said...

Those fabric packs look yummy!!!

Posie Patchwork said...

Fabulous & super neat work with those pieces of fabric, love Posie

Jan said...

I hope after all that work and sorting out you have given yourself the night off, Rachel! Hope you're having a good week.

Connie said...

I would love to download your free pattern, however it isnt nice to need to pay five dollars to get a free pattern!

Gillian aka Silly Gilly said...

Hmmm, if you haven't got anything nice to say........

Anyhoo, I lurve the look of those fabric packs. And I love a good tiny spot. Can't wait to get my pack in the mail!
Have a great weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...