Friday, October 8, 2010

Homespun Project ~ Space Dreams ..

It's great to be able to show you one of the secret projects I was working on earlier in the year.  Out now in Homepun Magazine,  and beautifully styled as always,  is my design "Space Dreams"

Space Dreams is an easy sampler style baby quilt,  which is a quick project for an experienced sewer,  or a great project to start with.  There is also a matching "Blast Off" stitchery cushion included in the magazine.

Yay.  Homespun have done such a great job with it,  and it's lovely to see in print.  Now... must start writing up the pattern for the next project for Homespun ...

Fingers crossed for this weekend.  I'm hoping to finish off a few projects that are on the go.  We might even have some sunshine for some nice pics too!

17 comments:

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Oh I can't wait to grab a copy! Looks fabulous! Congratulations again xox

Quiltjane said...

Congratulations. I am looking forward to picking up my copy. Lovely bright colours and who cannot love a crisp, white background.

our shabby cottage said...

You are so awesome Rachel!

Farmyard Crafts said...

Looks awesome Rachel! Well done!!

make it perfect said...

Its lovely Rachel! Always such a good feeling when you can let the cat out of the bag when the pattern has been released!

AJ said...

Congratulations Rachel!! Looks lovely! I'll have to get a copy! Looks like a lovely one to make for the boys!

Bev C said...

Hello Rachel,
Congratulaltions on your quilt. Picked up my copy of the magazine this morning.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Bloom said...

Congratulations Rachel! Another wonderful pattern from you. Wow, you seem to be churning them out for Homespun. So much hard work in each one, and so hard to keep a secret for all those months!

Katy said...

congrats! Another winner!!!!!

emma said...

Stunning Rachel, well done you clever thing.

Jan said...

That's such a great quilt, Rachel. Congratulations! Which of your lovely boys gets this one?

Shari said...

I just bought Homespun today! Haven't had a chance to look at it yet... congratulations - it looks fantastic!!

Jantine said...

Those are such bright colors, I love them! It is a lovely quilt and I am just a little bit sorry my kids are too big for this quilt and no grandchildren in the first X years ....
It must be so exciting to be in a magazine that is read by lots of people!

Renee said...

Congrats Rachel - it looks wonderful! You are becoming a Homespun regular now :)

Gillian aka Silly Gilly said...

Rachel you should feel very proud of yourself. Well done, the quilt and cushion look fabulous!

Whosies said...

congrats on the issue and the new one you are working on! love it. simple, but totally doable and cute.

Becky said...

I picked up my copy today, I don't normally buy it but on your say so I will :)

Your project looks wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...