Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Toni's Big Reveal ... THE BOOK!

Have you been to see Toni today and seen her big reveal .. The Make it Perfect Book!   I've picked out some of the pics from patterns I have tested.  More to show later.



It was over a year ago when I started pattern testing for Toni for this book.  Toni had a new two month old baby, plus her two preschoolers, building a house, and I couldn't believe how she did it.   Maya was only three in these photo's. Cute T-shirt dresses! These were perfect for last summer,  quick to make and dress up with a bit of trim.

Maya loves these shorts.  The design is for boys shorts and they are reversible with a raw edge applique of a shark.  They have pockets on the back.  These shorts reverse to make a blue pair with stripey pockets and shark applique.  Two outfits in one.


This top is definately one of my favorites,  and I will be making up another one for this year.  It is the Butterscotch top,  and similar to the ladies Shearwater Kaftan.  Just perfect for a day at the beach.  Maya had turned four by the time this pic was taken. My first go at making a placket and this one turned out perfectly.

Slippers for the family.  Girls and boys slippers shown here,  and there is also a variation for ladies.  Maya and Kane just love these,  and I love my little selvage tags at the back.

The Make it Perfect book has 21 easy patterns for women and children.  Yes,  I was well dressed too.   Have a look at Toni's blog for more pics and visit the other pattern testers to see their versions too.

5 comments:

NessaKnits said...

Looks like a great book and what a great friend you are promoting it!

our shabby cottage said...

Sew cute Rachel, and how DID she do it? Amazing.

Andi said...

The book looks gorgeous and your examples are divine!!!

Kate said...

It looks like a great book.
I love the projects you have tested and am really excited to see what else it has in store.
Have a great weekend.

Kylie said...

They all look great - I have my book on Preorder:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...