Monday, November 22, 2010

17 years old ~ Happy Birthday Ayden!


It's not easy getting a 17 year old boy to pose for blog pics. Since he is so 6'5 I had to stand on the high bit of the verandah and he put up with me telling him to smile. So much easier with a 5 year old..

How lucky are we!  We have so many reasons to be proud of Ayden with his kindness, generosity,  work ethic, the way he always put his hand up to help and accepts a challenge, and the big brother he is to the smaller monkeys.

Happy Birthday Ayden. Have a great day out with your mates and we hope 17 is AWESOME

14 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

Happy Birthday Ayden!! Hope he has a very wonderful 17th birthday!

Renee said...

Happy 17th birthday Ayden! I hope your family spoils you today! Best wishes for the coming year.

And a happy birth-day to you too Rachael! I am becoming more aware of how special these days are to Mums too :)

our shabby cottage said...

Happy Birthday BIG boy (literally!!!) I hope he has a great day. Wow, 17.....

Kate said...

Happy birthday to you and your big boy!
Wow 17!! Being 17!! Being the mother of a 17 year old!!
Enjoy it all and I hope its awesome too. X

Karen said...

Happy birthday to your big boy Rachel!
I hope you all have a great day.

Little Green Doll said...

Happy Birthday to Ayden!!! Hope he (and all of you) have a great day!!! Hugs,

Annie said...

I remember 17 being a great time. Happy Birthday to Ayden

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow! 17!! I wont even tell you what I was doing at that age. Scary stuff ;)

Little Munchkins said...

Happy birthday Ayden!

Locket Pocket said...

Happy Birthday!!

Calidore said...

Happy Birthday Ayden. Hope you have a wonderful day.

clare's craftroom said...

Yay for Ayden I hope you have a great day !

Janellybelly said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ayden.
I'd love to see a photo of the 2 of you together Rachel, just to get the height into perspective :)

suz said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Ayden! Have a wonderful year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...