Sunday, November 28, 2010

Luckily I prepared some earlier ...


Not a lot of time to sew this week with all the school events.  We might have a bit of a break with Callum and Kane both going to school camp this week.   Maya has her second go at school for prep orientation on Wednesday.  She has decided that she does like school and would like to go next year.  There are three other "new kids" in her class (the others went to kindergarten at the school) and I was a bit nervous for her breaking into an established group.



Luckily I had finished a few more stitcheries for Maya's cat quilt.  The top pic is the last block from the Red Brolly Catalicious Block of the Month,  and I found the other two in one of Bronwyns books.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Ayden clocked up another almost 2 hours of driving experience.  Teaching him to drive is up there with the scariest thing I have ever done ...

2 comments:

Jantine said...

Love the blocks for Maya, guess she likes them too?
Enjoy the free time. Good luck with teaching your son how to drive, I can't half imagine how scary it was!

suz said...

The cat blocks are so sweet. Having done the driving lesson thing, you have my sympathy! He's 29 now and we've both survived the ordeal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...