Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Creative Space .. More for the Boys


It's time to start finishing off the UFO's for 2010 at this monkey house.  My blocks for Around the Block have all been received and divided up between Callum and Kane - with no arguments luckily!   I needed to make 8 more blocks to have enough for two quilts.  One more to go after making seven at Sewjourn last weekend.

Cute Riley Blake fabrics with a few spots and solids thrown in.  The theme was improv crosses or squares.

If you liked my last post on fabric for boys I noticed that Pink Chalk Studio have them here for half price.  I've never seen them in Australia.

For more creative spaces,  visit Kristy

3 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

Glad to hear that there wasn't any arguments!! That's pretty good going to not have to make too many more blocks though! Well done!!

Posie Patchwork said...

Gorgeous fabrics, the boys will all love them, happy quilting, love Posie

Jantine said...

I love what I see from those blocks, colors and styles! Those are going to be lovely quilts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...