Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Creative Space ~ Unicorns .. we're off!

In my creative space this week,  I'm trying to get myself and the rest of the family ready,  so I can go off to Sewjourn tomorrow with the crafty girls.  Can you guess who is going?

Matt's going to have a big weekend of running kids around town and dropping them off at various parties and avoiding the rain.  I hope he manages to do Maya's hair :)

Fingers crossed I will get this little dress finished before we go.  Made from a scraps and a remnant,  its a dress version of the Oliver + S Swingset Tunic.  Maya really likes the unicorns, however she would like to know what unicorn meat tastes like ...eewwww.

For more creative spaces,  visit Kristy

6 comments:

Megan said...

hahah i love that your little one thought of unicorn as a food! dear me. beautiful fabric, that style of dress suits it perfectly. good luck getting it all done :)

Nikki said...

I'm worried about my girl's hair, too!!! I think I'll be braiding it tightly today!!!

Love the unicorn meat question!! What a hoot!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! See you later TODAY!!!!!

Jan said...

I do hope Matt doesn;t have easy access to unicorn meat ...have a fab weekend, Rachel.

Chris said...

The unicorns are very sweet. My 7 year old is mad for them.

WendyBee said...

I love that fabric.
Have fun at Sewjourn.

Gillian aka Silly Gilly said...

Love that she is wondering what unicorn meat tastes like.... not "Where do they live... or can you ride them...but what do they taste like!!??". Classic!
Gorgeous dress btw. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...