Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kris Kringle Gift ..

On Saturday night it was dinner out for the crafty ladies who meet at Annie's house each fortnight.   I just love it when I can catch up with this group of ladies who have so many different talents,  and to see what's new in Annie's very productive sewing room.

We each had to bring a Kris Kringle gift that was randomly picked.  I made this little gift bag featuring a stitchery from Cinderberry Stitches and it is backed with the same pink fabric as the handles you can see peeking out.  There was some red and green large floral fabric too and a ladybug pincushion,  designed by Rosalie Quinlan.

Thanks too for all the comments on my giveaway post.  A package was sent off today to Andrea at the Humming Cat!  Keep an eye on the blog as there should be a sponsored giveaway coming soon ...

8 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

Cute stitchery! How nice that you can get together with other like minded people!

Maree: said...

Lovely Gifts...
cheers

Nikki said...

Lovely stitchy gifts!! (Wishing I lived closer to Ballarat so I could elbow my way in to fortnightly hang-outs in Annie's sewing room....)

The Humming Cat said...

Thanks so much, so excited to win!!

Wendy said...

What lovely gifts, lucky recipients! I love that pincushion. I wish I had some crafty friends.

Annie said...

I so wish that had been my number Rachael - Oh well, lucky Janine. LOVED the lady bird pin cushion. Might have to make one in the holidays.

Jantine said...

This picture reminds me of something... I have the ladybug pattern still somewhere since you gave it to me. I should go and make one (or two)...

kasthurirajam said...

wow...............Beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...