Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Christmas..


Our Christmas was just lovely.  The buildup was frantic with Matt and I having work commitments until nearly the last minute but everything came together in the end. 

On Christmas Eve, the kids and I went for a Christmas lunch at my mums house,  about 45 minutes out of Ballarat.  A good break, then it was running back for Ayden to go to the casual job,  and for me to finish another report for work.

The kids didn't wake us up too early  :)  There were presents to open and so pretty excited kids.  After breakfast it was riding scooters on the back street.

"Where do snowmen go to dance?  To a snowball."  hahahahaha

After lunch we walked/drove/scootered down to the local lake to go for a walk and drive the remote control boat in the water.  A few ducks were chased ..  A perfect day. I was very ready for a walk!

We have eaten too much, caught up with friends and family and had a whole day off.  Our Christmas. I hope you all had a great day x

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds super. (Hope you have some time off now...?)

Farmyard Crafts said...

LOL.... we had the snowman joke too... another one was "What do ghosts eat for dinner? Spookhetti".....

Glad you had a great Christmas! :)

Joni Llanora said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! (You may want to pop over my blog for my latest giveaway.)

Little Green Doll said...

Glad you're having a wonderful Christmas!! I wish you a Happy New Year 2011!! :) Hugs, Silvia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...