Monday, December 20, 2010

What's happening?

I've been working behind the scenes like a mad woman!   On Sunday it was my youngest niece Ruby's 1st birthday and a chance to get together with my family.  I've only got a small family and the pic is it - everyone in Australia.  My mum and her husband Paul,  my sisters Chris and Liz,  their husbands Kevin and Jonty,  their kids Tiahni and Nate,  Harmony, Jada and Ruby,  Matt and I,  with our kids Ayden, Callum, Kane and Maya.  We were posed together to record a happy birthday for my grandma in England who turns 90 during December.

I decided to make clothes for all the kids,  except Harmony who is turning 12.  Thank goodness for Make it Perfect patterns as I made the girls Fab Frocks and Nate a pair of shorts with the shark raw edge applique from Toni's book.  Maybe it will be a bit warmer at Christmas and I will get some pics!

I'm still working on this santa sack for a friends new baby.  The appliques are made using a reduced version of the Wee Wonderfuls Gnome pattern.  I couldn't resist using some of the new fabrics by Rosalie Quinlan in this one.

Have you been to see Corrie at Retro Mummy.  Corrie has the best giveaway on for two packs of 20 fat quarters in the new flower sugar fabric.  Go here for a chance to win.

2 comments:

Tania said...

He he. Grandma's going to love it. My granny turns ninety next year. I'm plotting already...

Jantine said...

Ayden is really the tallest of all, isn't he? It is always nice to have a recent family picture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...