Saturday, January 1, 2011

What I thought I would do ..


Happy New Year!

Back in November I joined the Bloggers Quilt Festival.  It was a fantastic way to see so many quilts and read their stories.  I was so surprised when I was selected for a prize from Sew Fun Fabrics.  Tisha's customer service was absolutely fantastic,  and a bit extra came home to me - I couldn't resist.  I'm planning to make some skirts from the Bliss fabric,  and I ordered some charm squares too - I've never used them before.  The fabric came awhile ago but I have been a bit slow in showing it off.

What I thought for 2011 was that I would record on the blog how much fabric I used/gave away and bought/won/was given.  My hope is that I will buy around 1 metre for every 2 metres that I use.  Often I am given fabric in return for making or designing an item,  so that will have to go in my "bought" list.  Fingers crossed I might even win a giveaway one day too :)  Of course I will still buy fabric,  but I would like to get the stash down to a more manageable level.  What do you think?   Are you up to it too?  You can keep it private or list it on your blog.

Don't forget my Nuffnang sponsored giveaway here too - two lots of family tickets to see the new Disney movie Tangled.

5 comments:

The Patch Craft said...

I wish I had that much fabric, mine fits into a small plastic container......oh well one day I will too.

Farmyard Crafts said...

Wow! It looks super cute!! I have charm squares... but I haven't used them either!

Andi said...

I can't keep track of my incoming/outgoing fabrics. Too much to keep track of.
Might not try ;)
Andi x

Amy said...

Y'know seeing that 'Pure' there makes me regret bypassing it the other day when I was ordering fabric. I need some. Good luck keeping track

Jodie said...

you might need a widgety thingo Rach....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...