Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Block- a-Palooza ~ Blocks 5 & 6

 Yesterday I was down with some type of virus.  The sort that won't let you do anything much,  or even think clearly.  I managed to get three loads of washing onto the line (as the laundry almost feels like a hobby I do so much of it..) and photograph my Block-a-Palooza blocks to add to flickr.

The top block I was brave and decided to add a solid.  The fabric was thicker and firmer than my wildwood fabrics and made it a bit trickier with the accurate seams and points in this block.  The block is called Geesey McNinePatch, designed by Kaye at Miss Print and can be downloaded here.


It's getting trickier and trickier to work with my limited fabric from my stash on this quilt.  I wasn't sure about adding the pink but it seems to pop okay.  This block is called "You Are Here" and was designed by Monica at the Happy Zombie,  and can be downloaded here.

I''ll blog the next two block tomorrow. I'm all caught up!

5 comments:

Calidore said...

The blocks are stunning Rachel. Hope you are feeling better to. Must be something going around again - Mum has been sick and James came home from school at lunchtime feeling really under the weather.

Nic said...

Wow, those blocks look really fiddly! You've done a fantastic job :)

Chookyblue...... said...

nice blocks.......hope your feeling much better..........oh and the washing never ends.........ever.......

Annie said...

Rach, I LOVE them - especially the first one - hope you are feeling better today.

Kate said...

That top one looks like fruit. Delicious!
I hope you are feeling heaps better already. X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...