Sunday, March 6, 2011

Block-a-Palooza ~ Blocks 10 and 11


I've promised my self that I won't start sewing my Single Girl Quilt until I have some other sewing commitments out of the way.  I do have a pretty impressive blister on my finger from the scissors rubbing while I hand cut all those templates out... and I would like to cut out another four rings ...

The Block-a-Palooza has been promised as a donation to the Queensland Flood relief so I'm working away at it.  Just look at those tiny little flying geese on the block above!  This block was designed by Scott at Blue Nickle Design and can be downloaded here.


This cute block was designed by Amy from Amy's Creative Side and can be downloaded here.  I'm starting to run short of some fabrics so there is a lot of measuring and careful fabric selection form here on in.

Two more blocks to show you tomorrow.  I'm all caught up again.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Rachael. these are fabulous, and were even better up close and personal.

Farmyard Crafts said...

Wow Rach... they are gorgeous! I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...