Monday, March 7, 2011

Block-a-Palooza ~ Blocks 11 & 12


This weekend I managed to finally get up to date with the Block-a-Palooza blocks. Only four more to go!

I've only had to get the seam ripper out once,  and it was for this block in a big way.  I managed to miss the bit where I had to trim all the half square triangles,  so I had to pull most of it apart and do the trimming and start again.  Not like me at all :). This block was designed by Tacha from the Fat Quarterly team and can be downloaded here.


Block 12 was a nice and quick one,  and I am enjoying the no waste flying geese method now I am down to limited fabric!  This block was designed by Jennifer at Sugar Stitches and can be dowloaded here.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Your blocks are great, Rachel. I do like your fabric choices, too.

Tania said...

They're beautiful. And I bet your eye will always be drawn to the tricksy one...

Ann Marie said...

Sorry you had to do a lot of ripping, but also glad you mentioned it too. Because otherwise I would have probably done the same thing. I sometimes have a tendency to look at a picture and go without reading ALL the directions..........thanks for the heads up on the trimming

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...