Monday, March 14, 2011

Maya's Molly Bolero


Thanks for all the help with yarn sites!  I'm so pleased to find a few new links and I know a few other bloggers will be visiting the sites too.  Bendigo Woollen Mills seem to be a favourite and I had forgotten about them.


Last year when I was commuting a lot for work I was knitting on the train and I haven't blogged it.  I made Maya this little bolero which she wears often to swimming lessons.  She feels like a ballerina in this one.  I've added it to ravelry here.  I used one of Bendigo's Classic wools in pink.  I've been back for an online visit this weekend and bought some more yarn for another project for Maya and one for myself.


I couldn't resist this pic of Maya winking.  I'm, glad now she is a school girl she can still do a bit of blog posing for me.  There was a bit more online shopping from me this weekend - oh,  I have been soooo good lately.  I couldn't resist some wool from Quince & co that I have had my eye on for awhile.

6 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

I love the bolero! It looks so cute on Maya.

Renee said...

Lovely bolero. I can see why she feels like a ballerina in it!

Farmyard Crafts said...

IT's beautiful! No wonder Maya loves it!! Can't wait to see the next projects you make!!

Calidore said...

Love the bolero and loooove the new project you want to make for yourself. Scrummy. I will not buy more wool (trying to hold myself to that) but thanks for the link to Quince and Co - it's testing my resolve....sigh.

Chocolate Cat said...

I'd love a bolero like that!!! Once again a gorgeous model, love the wink!

Jantine said...

It is a beautiful bolero! I can see why Maya loves to wear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...