Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter 2011 ..

 I hope everyone has had a happy Sunday. I think we have our own weight in chocolate in the house right now...

We had organised to catch up with my youngest sister and her family today at a local bird park.  Ayden needs everything photographed for Facebook of course so here he is with an endangered Red Tailed Black Cockatoo on his shoulder.   My sister texted my to say the whole family was coming up to meet us.  We though she meant her husbands family - but it was all of mine!   All 17 of us in the one place and excluding Ayden,  all the kids were aged 11 to 1,  I'm surprised the birds would come anywhere near us!


It's going to be hard to crack open these bunnies.  A mama rabbit with four babies- thanks Matt!

4 comments:

daylesford organics said...

Awwww, how cute is that.
I'm pleased you had such a wonderful day Rachel. Its been pretty crazy with lots of loud kids here too, but we're all girls.
I hope you have a great week.

Locket Pocket said...

Sounds like a lovely noisy time with your family! Happy Easter! Lucy xx

Calidore said...

Sounds like a wonderful Easter. How nice that the whole family could catch up. Wish I had been able to get to Ballarat to see you during the holidays - but will try to catch up sometime this year...vbg.

Free Hosting Templates said...

Happy Easter dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...