Friday, April 15, 2011

Twinkle.. Twinkle


For the past couple of weeks or so I've been trying to make tiny little stars. These little ones are paper pieced and are 3" finished.


Now I have the paper pieces all worked out and a few made I can get on with writing and making the rest of the pattern!



And from little stars to big ones. Ayden's just tolerating me with the camera of course - got to love 17 year old boys. Recently I went to Ayden's graduation for his Cert 2 in Retail, which he completed through a traineeship at his casual job. At least 13 hours a week at work (more like 17 hours a week..) for a year, with additional formal training.
 
He did so well while getting great marks for Yr 11 at school and finished Yr 12 Geography too. He has signed up for the Cert 3 too this year. I'm so proud of hm and all of his hard work.

6 comments:

Kate said...

What a star!
I love that he still lets you take his picture.
Have a fab weekend.

Jantine said...

I love tiny stars! Wonder what they are going to be...Aiden is a star indeed. It is allowed to be proud of him.

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

oh wow - hey are so tiny! What a challenge Rachel.

oops - sorry, that last post was me accidently posting under the husband's name :)

Little Munchkins said...

Gosh, those stars are small! And well done to Ayden too.

Farmyard Crafts said...

Great job, Ayden! Love your stars!! They are really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...