Thursday, May 12, 2011

Crafty Keepers ..


A couple of weeks ago,  I showed a sneak peek of one of the projects I was working on for Quilt Fabric Delights online event, Let's Stitch.

I based my two projects around paper pieced three inch stars. So tiny!  The projects were revealed on Let's Stitch this week,  so I'm pleased I can show you the Crafty Keepers ~ Needle Case.  This needle case has 4 pockets inside,  plus felt for the needles and pins, and the back has pretty strips of fabric to match the strips on the project bag.  


And the Crafty Keepers ~ Project Bag. Both projects were hand quilted with matching dmc thread too.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Just lovely Rachel. You are so talented - and I am still trying to figure out where you stole the time from.

Jantine said...

Great projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...